I get it, there can be hundreds of options that come up as you look for a wedding florist. I've listed below (I love lists) a handful of ways Honeycomb Florals helps take the stress out of this part of your wedding. Without further ado- Why Honeycomb?
- The Experience. You will receive a one-on-one consultation, a personalized proposal with floral vision “recipes” to see how your ingredients might look together, contact throughout the process, fresh designs and products, with clear and fair prices.
- The Creativity. No matter our level of DIY, we have all scrolled through Pinterest looking at wedding ideas. You found something you want to execute, but don’t know where to start? Great! You didn’t find anything, but have ‘this one idea…’? Even better. I have a unique, nontraditional approach to design, and love attempting to create something new with flowers and greenery.
- The Details. I am a recovering perfectionist, but that won’t stop me from executing your vision with an unsurpassed attention to detail. I only book 2-3 weddings per month so that I can give your event the care it deserves.
- The Attention. I am available to my clients and respond promptly to questions, concerns, ideas, maybe you need to vent, maybe you have changes to your order, etc. Call me, Beep me, If you wanna reach me (Kim Possible, anyone?!).
- The Value. Floral design is my passion, but weddings are not a way to show off my work. My designs are there to accent you, not the other way around.
Contact us with any questions, or to set up your (free) consultation!